Oct. 18 – 29, 2017
Save 20% On Purchases
At Over 500 Area
Retailers & Restaurants
How the Shop Save & Share Card Works
The Junior League of Birmingham is pleased to partner with Birmingham’s finest retailers to offer you the opportunity to both give and receive this fall. Purchase your card for a $40 donation and receive a 20% discount at our exciting list of retail partners. Your entire donation will support the over 30 community projects of the Junior League of Birmingham and help us improve the lives of women and children in Birmingham. Since its inception, Shop Save & Share has put over $550,000 back into the community.
Terms & Conditions
- Shoppers purchase a Shop Save & Share Card for $40 during the event (October 18 – 29, 2017).
- Shoppers receive up to a 20% discount at participating retailers on merchandise sold to cardholders during the event October 18 – 29, 2017.
- A retail shopping guide, including the retailer’s name, locations, description and exclusions will accompany each Shop Save & Share Card and is available online.
- Participating retail partners may limit or exclude specific items from the discount during the event. Exclusions will be included in the retail shopping guide. Please see the retail shopping guide for details.
- Proceeds from the sale of the Shop Save & Share Cards directly support the work of the Junior League of Birmingham.
- The Junior League of Birmingham and retail partners are not responsible for lost or stolen cards. All Policies are honored at the individual stores discretion.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18 FROM 6-8 P.M.
THE KENDRA SCOTT TERRACE @ THE SUMMIT
DRINKS, LIGHT BITES, MUSIC AND 20% OFF
AT MANY OF THE SUMMIT’S EXCLUSIVE RETAILERS
Shop Save & Share is organized in its entirety by The Junior League of Birmingham: An organization of approximately 2,500 women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. To learn more about the JLB, please visit our website.